The All India Management Association (AIMA) will be holding the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for MBA & allied programs of various business schools in Februrary 2013. Candidates can appear for MAT as a paper based test on 3rd February 2013 or as computer based test from 9th February 2013.
Eligibility for AIMA MAT: You must be a graduate in any discipline. Those who are in the final year of graduate courses can also apply for MAT 2013.
Important Dates of MAT February 2013
- Last date for sale of application forms: 14th January 2013
- Last date for submission of application form at AIMA, Delhi: 17th January 2013
- Last date for online registration: 14th January 2013
- Last date for submission of online registration print-out at AIMA, Delhi: 17th January 2013
How to apply for MAT February 2013
You can select any one of the following 3 modes to apply:
1. On payment of Rs.1200/- in cash you can get the MAT application form with MAT bulletin / CD from listed branches of Banks, listed nodal centres of AIMA or from the AIMA office at Delhi. You can check the official website for the list of banks and nodal centres which are selling the MAT application form.
2. Get a crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1,200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at official website: www.apps.aima.in/matfeb13 along with the DD details. The detailed procedure for this is provided at the website.
3. You can register online at official website www.apps.aima.in/matfeb13 with a credit card or debit card (ATM card) payment of Rs.1,200/-. The detailed procedure for this is provided at the website.
Contact Information for AIMA MAT
14, Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110003
Helpline nos.: +91 11 4763037 / 24638896
Fax: +91 11 24626689