The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has discontinued the practice of submitting examination application forms in the physical format. With effect from the 46th DOEACC O/A/B/C level exams to be held from 13th July 2013, you have to submit your exam application form online only.
Schedule of 46th DOEACC O/A/B/C level exams
- Availability of online application forms at: http://student.nielit.in
- Availability of interface for accredited institute at: http://onlineaccr.nielit.in
- Last date of submission of online exam application forms: May 20th 2013
- Commencement of 46th Theory exams: July 13th 2013
- Commencement of 21st Practical exams: August 10th 2013
- Declaration of 'O' level results: September 20th 2013
- Declaration of 'A', 'B' and 'C' level results: September 27th 2013
Note: The processing fee is Rs.100/- per exam application form, which is in addition to the fees for the theory / practical modules applied for.
Instructions available at: http://www.nielit.in/exam/pdf/GI_OEAF.pdf
For latest updates visit: http://www.nielit.in
You can avail the services of CSC (Common Service Centre) for filling up of the online exam form and/or payment of exam fees. Locations of CSC is available here: www.csc.gov.in
Contact Information of NIELIT
6, CGO Complex,
New Delhi - 110003