Looking for Japanese training scholarships for Indian engineering students? The Hindu has entered into a collaboration with Hitachi Ltd., Tokyo, Japan to offer scholarships for engineering graduates for technical training in Japan. Interested candidates must submit their application form in duplicate before 31st December, 2014.
Number of scholarships: 3
- You must be an Indian citizen
- You should not have completed 30 years of age on 31st March, 2015
- You should have a B.E. or B.Sc. (Engineering) degree or its equivalent from any recognized university.
- You should have at least one years of professional experience
- Preference will be giving for those having practical experience in the branches for which the training is proposed
Note: If you have been interviewed in previous years for this scholarship, you need not apply again.
Nature of the scholarship
- The scholarship is tenable in Japan for principally 6 months, beginning in about July 2015
- The focus of the training will be on environment-related and energy-saving technologies
- You may have general training in one of the product fields of Hitachi Ltd., such as: (1) Information & Telecommunication Systems (2) Power Systems (3) Social Infrastructure – Transportation, Industrial Systems. For more details on the business fields offered refer: www.hitachi.com/business/category/
- During the training period, you will be under the supervision and direction of Hitachi which will exercise its own discretion on the scope, mode, duration and place of establishment of the training.
- You will be subject to the rules, regulations and discipline of the establishment to which you will be posted.
What you get
- A selected trainee will be provided with economy class air passage
- Arrangements will be made for free boarding and lodging in Japan and to defray all expenses for travelling in Japan which may be considered necessary for the training
- Each trainee will be paid a monthly fixed allowance to cover personal expenses
How to apply
Submit your application in duplicate in the forms available on payment of Rs.5/- from the offices of The Hindu in these cities in India: Chennai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirapalli, Puducherry, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam,Vijayawada, Bangalore, Mangalore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Kozhikode.
For addresses of the offices refer: http://www.thehinduhub.com/office-locations.aspx
The completed application form should reach:
859 & 860, Anna Salai,
Chennai – 600002
Note: Superscribe the envelope “THE HINDU-HITACHI TRAINING SCHEME”
Last date for receipt of application form: 31st December, 2014.