The University Grants Commision (UGC) invites applications from eligible researchers from India for Dr.Ambedkar Foundation’s study tour to the London School of Economics, UK and Columbia University, USA.
Study Tour details
Number of researchers
- 50 researchers to the London School of Economics, UK.
- 50 researchers to Columbia University, USA.
- Nationality: You must be an Indian citizen with a valid Indian passport.
- Educational qualification: You should be a graduate (graduation degree is minimum level of qualification).
- Research qualification: You should be doing research / published works on the philosophy of Dr. Ambedkar or in the subjects related to social justice.
- Income criteria: The maximum income of yourself and that of your parents should not exceed Rs.4.50lakh per annum.
How to apply
1. Download the application form from the UGC website: http://www.ugc.ac.in/pdfnews/3356516_Application-Format.pdf
2. Send the application in the prescribed format to:
Selection and Award Bureau (SA-III),
University Grants Commission,
Bahadurshah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi – 110 002
Last date for receipt of application: 30th June, 2015.
For complete details refer: http://www.ugc.ac.in/ugc_notices.aspx