Tata Housing invites applications from eligible girl students who are studying in civil engineering or construction project management courses to apply for scholarships. Application should be submitted in the prescribed format by 20th December 2015.
How to apply
Those who apply for the scholarship must fulfill all the requisite eligibility criteria. The scholarships will strictly be awarded based on merit and need. All other things being equal, girl students from scheduled caste (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) communities will be given preference.
Who can apply
- The scholarships are being offered only to girl students.
- The student must be studying in an institute located in India and the institute must be affiliated to any University which is recognized by law in India.
- The student must be studying in the second year of civil engineering or architecture in any 4 years-degree course, such as B.Tech./B.E./B.Arch. with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the first year OR The student should be studying in the first year of a full-time 2 years MBA course in Construction Project Management (CPM) in any institute with at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree exam.
- The annual family income of the parents/guardian (in case parents are not alive) must be less than Rs.3 lakh from all sources.
- Reimbursement of expenses up to Rs.60,000/- annually will be done towards payments of admission fees, tuition fees, library fees, purchase of books, etc on submission of the requisite proofs.
- In case the student is in receipt of any other scholarships, the differential amount will only be reimbursed.
- The student will continue to get the scholarship in the 3rd and 4th year of Engineering/Architecture and 2nd year of MBA, on the condition that she secures at least 60% marks in aggregate in the preceding academic year.
Last date of receiving applications: 20th December 2015.
How to apply
For application format and other details visit: http://tatahousing.in/csr/about_srijan.php
Contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
General Manager (Corporate Sustainability),
Tata Housing Development Co. Ltd.,
12th floor, Times Tower,
Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),