The exam unit of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Delhi has issued a notification of the e-Admission Certificate for Joint CSIR-UGC Test for JRF/LS (NET) to be held on 18th December 2016.
As per the notification, registered candidates must download their e-Admit Cards with the detailed instructions and special provision from the official website: http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/ on or after 5th December 2016.
1. The e-Admit card is required for appearing in the CSIR-UGC Test for JFT/LS to be held on 18th December 2016 (Sunday). A duplicate of the e-Admission certificate will not be issued at the exam centre. You must keep a copy too of the Admit Card for future reference.
2. You must appear at the venue of the allotted exam centre and any request for change of centre will not be entertained.
3. If your downloaded provisional Admit Card does not bear your photograph, you must bring:
(i) 3 identical passport size photos,
(ii) a valid ID proof,
(iii) a photocopy of the ID proof,
(iv) a photocopy of both sides of a hard copy of your submitted application form, which after verification must be handed over to the invigilator along with your original Admit Card.
Note: If you do not bring your photos with valid ID proof, you will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
4. All registered candidates should note the exam schedule as follows:
- Morning session: 9a.m. to 12 noon – Life Sciences and Physical Sciences
- Afternoon session: 2p.m. to 5p.m. – Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean & Planetary Sciences and Mathematical Sciences
CSIR Contact information
C.S.I.R. Complex, HRD Group,
Pusa, New Delhi - 110012