The International School, Bangalore invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for various teaching and non-teaching vacancies. Applications can be sent via email for all the posts. Applications should be sent to the school by email.
Those having experience in a leadership role in a reputed school within India or abroad should apply for this recruitment.
1. Kindergarten Section
2. Primary School Section
Subjects: English, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Computer Science, Hindi, French.
3. Secondary School Section
Subjects: English, Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, History, Spanish, German, Mandarin, French, Music, Art, Drama, Physical Education
4. Psychology Teacher also required – this is a new subject, to be offered in 2017.
Qualification for all teaching posts: You must have a qualified Degree in the relevant subject, with Post Graduate Degree advantageous.
1. House Parents to assist with supervision responsibilities of the students who are boarding on the school campus.
2. Administrative Staff to support various areas of the school administration.
3. Lab technician to support the science teachers and their students
4. Assistant Network and Systems Manager to manage & support software and hardware operations on the campus, including management of the school website.
Eligibility for all non-teaching staff: You must have experience in the relevant areas and a qualified academic Degree where appropriate.
Eligibility requirements for all posts
1. You must have a high level of oral and written skills.
2. You should be innovative and open to learning.
3. You should enjoy the company of children.
4. You must be comfortable with the use of technology.
5. You should be willing to work in a team if required.
How to apply
You must send your letter of application, stating your philosophy of education, along with your updated C.V. & a scanned copy of a passport size photo, with the name and contact details of three professional referees to: email@example.com. You must mention the post applied for in the subject line of the email.
School contact information
NAFL Valley, Whitefield-Sarjapur Road, near Dommassandra Circle,
Bengaluru – 562125
Ph: +91-80-22634900Website: http://tisb.org/