Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, a Deemed University established by the Govt. of India for the promotion of Sanskrit language, invites applications for financial assistance for the academic year 2017-2018 under the revised scheme for development of Sanskrit Education 2007. Applications must be submitted in the prescribed proforma latest by 31st March 2017.
Financial assistance is being offered for the following activities:
- Financial assistance to the traditional Sanskrit Pathshlas/Mahavidyalayas for their Sanskrit Teachers .
- Financial assistance for Sanskrit Teachers of modern subjects in traditional Sanskrit Pathshalas/Mahavidyalayas.
- Financial assistance for Sanskrit Teachers in Secondary/Higher Secondary schools belonging to State Government schools.
- Financial assistance for Samman Rashi to eminent Sanskrit Pandits in indigent circumstances.
- Financial assistance to NGOs/Deemed Sanskrit University/Universities for various Research projects and program activities for the promotion of Sanskrit.
- Financial assistance for publication, re-print of rare Sanskrit books and bulk purchase of Sanskrit books.
- Financial assistance for utilization of services of retired eminent literary Sanskrit scholars (Shastra Chudamani).
- Financial assistance to Registered Academic Organizations to conduct vocational training courses for students of traditional Sanskrit Pathshalas/Mahavidyalayas.
- Financial assistance to Universities/Deemed Universities/CBSE/NCERT/SCERT etc to improve standards of Sanskrit teaching.
Last date of receipt of application: 31st March 1017.
How to apply
Submit your application in the prescribed proforma available at: http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/
Read the terms and conditions before filling in the application.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
56-47, Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110058
Ph: 011-28520979 / 28524993 / 28524995