The National Industry Targeted Aptitude Test (NITAT) is conducted by NIIT across multiple cities in India. This aptitude test is aimed at assessing your skills for contemporary careers in information technology, e-commerce, digital marketing, analytics, banking, BPM and retail.
Test Date: 21st February, 2015
Benefits of NITAT
- Your skills are assessed for careers in multiple domains
- You will get a national ranking
- Your individualised score card will reveal your strengths and weaknesses
- You may get a scholarship up to 50% on select programs, based on merit
- You will get a 20% discount on Microsoft and Oracle international certification vouchers
- You can attend the complimentary placement preparatory workshop
- You will receive invitations to NIIT job fairs
Both undergraduates and graduates in any discipline can appear for NITAT
The test fee for NITAT is Rs.200/-
How to apply
You can apply online by filling in the registration form at the official website. The application fee can be paid online or at the nearest NIIT centre.
You can visit your nearest NIIT centre to register for NITAT and pay the application fee.
Contact For information
Toll free No.: 1800-102-6448
SMS: <NITAT> to 56161