The University of Mumbai’s Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) will be conducting an entrance test for its Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) course through distance and open learning mode. Eligible candidates should register online for the entrance test at the official website up to 6th June, 2015
How to apply
- You must be a graduate in any faculty of a recognized university by UGC, with a minimum 45% marks (minimum 40% for reserved category) and Mathematics as a subject at Std. XII or higher level.
- If you are appearing for your final year & are awaiting results, you are eligible to appear for the entrance test.
Admission to the Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) course will be based on the scores of the entrance test.
How to apply
- Submit your form online at www.mu.ac.in/idol or at www.idol.mahaonline.gov.in
- Pay the entrance exam fee of Rs.500 through credit/debit card by payment gateway OR bank challan of Bank of Maharashtra. The challan of Bank of Maharashtra will be accepted for payment up to 11th June, 2015 in the respective branches. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Online submission of form for MCA entrance test 2015: 18th May, 2015 to 6th June, 2015.
- Issuance of hall tickets: these will be issued on the website idol.mahaonline.gov.in after the payment is done. In case you do not get your hall ticket up to 15th June, 2015, you should go personally to University of Mumbai’s Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) along with the payment receipt / relevant documents.
- Date of entrance test: 21st June, 2015 (Sunday)
University of Mumbai’s Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL)
Dr. Shankar Dayal Sharma Bhavan,
Mumbai – 400098
Ph: 022-26523048 / 26527086
Website: www.mu.ac.in/idol / www.idol.mahaonline.gov.in