The schedule has been announced for the registration for NEET PG-2019 Uttarakhand State Centralized Counselling for all available M.D./M.S./M.D.S. course seats under State Govt./Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Private Universities of Uttarakhand. It is open for all eligible NEET PG-2019 qualified candidates only, as per the norms of the State Government of Uttarakhand. Only if you register will you be permitted to participate in counselling.
First Round of Counselling
First Round of Counselling
- Online Registration, Fee Submission: 30th March 2019 10 a.m. to 31st March 2019 up to 10 p.m.
- Display of Provisional State Merit List: 1st April 2019, 10 a.m.
- Submission of Correction if any: latest by 1st April 2019, 2 p.m. via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Display of Final Merit list: 1st April 2019, 3 p.m.
- Choice Filling and locking: 1st April 2019, after 3 p.m.
- Data Processing: 4th April 2019.
- Declaration of Result: 5th April 2019, after 8 p.m.
- Last date to join the allotted college: 12th April 2019.
Second Round of Counselling
- Display of new seat matrix of vacant seats and instructions: 14th April 2019 at 5 p.m.
- Online Registration, Fee Submission by New Candidates: 15the April 2019, 11 a.m. to 20th April 2019 up to 5p.m.
- Online re- registration by already registered Candidates & candidates opting for seat up gradation without payment of registration fee: 15the April 2019, 11 a.m. to 20th April 2019 up to 5p.m.
- [Note: the re-registered candidate can also upload /new data or documents]
- Display of provisional Seat matrix after adding All India Seats reverted to state quota for Round II on the website: 20th April 2019 after 8 p.m. or whenever provided by the competent authority.
- Display of provisional state merit list of Round II: 20th April 2019 after 8 p.m. or whenever provided by the competent authority.
Last date of vacating first round allotted seat without forfeiture of fees (free exit) by online mode only: 21st April 2019, up to 5 p.m.
- Display of final seat matrix for second round after adding newly withdrawn/surrendered seat by admitted students of Round I on website: 21st April 2019, 8 p.m.
- Display of final state merit list of Round II : 21st April 2019, 8 p.m.
- Choice filling and Locking by newly registered and already registered candidates: 21st April 2019, 8p.m. to 23rd April 2019, up to 2 p.m.
- Data Processing: 24th to 25th April 2019.
- Declaration of Result: 26th April 2019, after 8 p.m.
- Last Date of Joining The Allotted College: 3rd May 2019.
- Date of Mop Up Round & on the spot conformation of admission at allotted college: 6th May to 8th May 2019.
- Last date for completing other formalities & joining the allotted College: 12th May 2019 [Note: Details of process / information regarding Mop Up round will be declared separately.]
- Forwarding the list of students in order of merit to the medical colleges: 13th May 2019, 5 p.m. onwards. The waiting list will also be displayed on the university website.
- Last date of Joining: 18th May 2019.
Refer for complete schedule: http://www.hnbumuexams.com/UKNEETPG19/Default.aspx