St Thomas School and Holy Rose English School Titwala recruitment of Teachers, Staff
St Thomas School and Holy Rose English School in Titwala are both under the management of the KSP Shikshan Sanstha. While St Thomas School is a CBSE-affiliated school, Holy Rose English School is affiliated with the Maharashtra State Board of Education. Both schools provide quality formal education and co-curricular and extracurricular activities. The management has advertised teaching and non-teaching vacancies for which candidates with the relevant qualifications and experience should apply.
1. Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)
Subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Accounts, Economics
2. Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)
Subjects: English, Social Studies, Science, Maths, Hindi
3. Primary Teachers (PRTs)
4. Pre-Primary Teachers
1. Front Desk Executives: Candidates should have media and social networking skills.
2. MBA-qualified candidates for Finance, HR, and Operations
For all the posts, candidates should have good communication skills and relevant work experience of at least 2 to 3 years.
Interested candidates should send their application with resume, and self-attested copies of educational certificates via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Ph: 9967867624 / 8691860527
1. St. Thomas School: Titwala Phalegaon Road, Runde - Titwala, Taluka Kalyan, District Thane-421605.
2. Holy Rose English School: Behind DG1, Near Gajanan Maharaj Mandir, Titwala(E), Taluka Kalyan - 421605.
[Refernce dt. 24th August 2022, Indian Express]