2013 NEST Junior scholarship test India application
The 10th Nationwide Education & Scholarship Test (N.E.S.T. – Junior) is being conducted for scholarships for Class X, XI & XII students (science stream) who are appearing / passing out in 2013 from recognised schools/colleges in India.
- The scholarships are awarded based on merit in an online test of 2 hours for 200 marks.
- The test comprises of 4 sections, each of 50 questions, with 1 mark for each question.
- The 4 sections of the test are: Physics & Chemistry, Maths/Biology, English language, Simple logic & General Knowledge.
- Syllabus: The syllabus is based on the content & level of SSC and HSC books prescribed by the CBSE, ICSE and other State Boards in India.
- Test centers are in all major cities in India. You can select a center from the list at the official website.
- Certificates of appreciation are also awarded to all those who scored 40% and above in the test with an All India Ranking (AIR).
- Date of Test: 28th July 2013 (Sunday)
- Last date without late fee: 30th April 2013
- Thereafter, the late fee is Rs.100/- till 31st May 2013 and Rs.200/- till 30th June 2013.
How to Apply
1. Go to www.nest.net.in and download the application form.
2. Send your completed application along with a DD of Rs.500/- in favour of “SEMCI INDIA” payable at Mumbai to the following address:
The Director, NEST
c/o SEMCI INDIA
B-1, Piccadilly Flats,
57-J, Clare Road,
Note: You can apply for and pay the fees online. Degree students of science, engineering and medical courses should apply for NEST-2014 in July/August 2013.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: 022-65292506/2507/08976 08 4445