The National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) has issued the notification for its Joint Entrance Exam (JEE-2014) for admission to its program leading to a B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration for the academic year 2014-2015.
It is a full time regular 3 year (6 semester) degree program in B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration. The program is offered jointly by the NCHMCT and the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
Career scope of the course
Hospitality graduates have great career opportunities in hotels, restaurants, fast food outlets, flight kitchens, shipping and cruise lines, railways catering services, etc. They can also find good jobs in the Indian Armed Forces and in State Tourism Development Corporations. Self-employment is also an avenue to be an entrepreneur in the hospitality sector.
- You must have passed 10+2 ore equivalent from a recognised Board with English as a subject.
- Your age as on 1st July 2014 should be 22 years (General/OBC/PD categories) / 25 years for SC/ST categories.
- Make an online submission of your application at: https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2014
- Read the instructions carefully for submitting your application.
- Application form and information brochure will be available at NCHMCT office, Noida & at the 52 affiliated Institute of Hotel Management in India. You can check out their locations at www.nhmct.org
- You must send the filled-in application (online & offline) by speed post latest by 7th April 2014 to: National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, A-34, Sector-62, NOIDA-201309.
- Online application: 5/12/2013 to 7/04/2014
- Sale of application forms offline: 23/12/2013 to 7/04/2014
- Last date for receipt of application: 7/04/2014
- Date of JEE Written exam: 26/04/2014, 10a.m. to 1p.m.
- Online application form: Rs.800/- for General OBC categories/ Rs.400 for SC/ST/PD categories
- Offline application form: Rs.900/- for General/OBC categories/Rs.450 for SC/ST/PD categories.