2014 Tata Housing Scholarships in engineering, architechture and construction management for meritorius girl students
Tata Housing is offering scholarships to meritorious girl students who are studying in civil engineering, architecture and construction management project courses. Details of eligibility requirements, scholarship amount and application process is provided below. Last date to apply is 15th September, 2015.
- The scholarships are being awarded for studies in the fields of civil engineering, architecture and construction project management.
- The scholarships are awarded based on merit and need.
- Preference will be given to students from scheduled cast (SC) and scheduled tribe (ST) communities, all other things being equal.
- Reimbursement of expenses up to Rs.60,000/- annually will be done towards payment of admission fees, tuition fees, library fees, exam fees, purchase of books, etc.
- If the student is in receipt of any other scholarships, the differential amount will only be reimbursed.
- The student will continue to get scholarship in the 3rd and 4th year of Engineering / Architecture and 2nd year of MBA, on condition that she secures minimum 60% marks in aggregate in the preceding academic year.
1. The student should be studying in an institute located in Indian and affiliated to any university recognized by law in India.
2. The student should be studying in the 2nd year of Civil Engineering / Architecture in any 4-years degree course, such as B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Arch. with at least 50% marks aggregate in the qualifying degree exam.
3. The annual family income of the parents / guardian must be less than Rs.3 lakh from all sources.
Last date of receipt of application: 15th September, 2014.
How to Apply
For application format and other details visit: www.tatahousing.com
General Manager (Corporate Sustainability)
Tata Housing Development Co. Ltd., 12th floor,
Kamala Mills Compound,
Senapati Bapat Marg,
Lower Parel (W),
Mumbai - 400013