AICTE GPAT 2015 entrance exam registration process and schedule
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has announced the detailed schedule for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)-2015. GPAT facilitates institutions to select eligible candidates for admission to their Post Graduate Pharmacy programs which are approved by AICTE. Since last year, the GPAT has been conducted as a computer-based online test.
- You should be holding a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy ( 4 years after 10 + 2, including lateral entry)
- Those who are in their final year of B. Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing for GPAT-2015 exam.
- You have to register for GPAT-2015 online from 13th November, 2015 at www.aicte-gpat.in
- You can provide a choice of 3 cities for the online exam in the order of preference
- Allotment will be based on first-come-first-served basis. Actual allotment, though, will depend on available slots in a particular city. A list of test venues is available at the official website.
GPAT-2015 online test
- The testing window will be open for 2 days, on 23rd and 24th February, 2015 in 58 cities.
- The test timings are: 9.30a.m. – 12.30noon / 2.30p.m. – 5.30p.m.
- For general / OBC candidates: Rs.1400/- + Bank charges as applicable
- For SC/ST/PD candidates: Rs.700/- + Bank charges as applicable
Note: The fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstance.
Mode of payment
- Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card: Payment can be done online through www.aicte-gpat.in
- Cash payment: Payment can be done through challan generated online and the cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Registration window will open on: 13th November, 2014
- Last date for online registration: 12th January, 2015
- Printout of hall ticket: From 2nd January, 2015 to 24th February, 2015
- Computer-based test dates: 23rd February, 2015 and 24th February, 2015
- Test Timings: 9.30a.m. to 12.30noon / 2.30p.m. to 5.30p.m.
- Declaration of result: 27th March, 2015
- Printout of score cards: From 27th March, 2015 to 27th April, 2015
A detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counselling or otherwise, as per their notified admission procedure.
In case there is no central counselling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes / University Departments
Contact information sources
- Email: email@example.com
- Helpline number: 022-66258304 / Fax number: 022-25814283
Phone support availability will be 24x7 from 13th November, 2014 to 27th April, 2015