2015 NIELIT online exam application form submission schedule
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous scientific society of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, under the aegis of the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India. NIELIT has announced the schedule for the online submission of Examination Application forms (OEAF) for its 2015 O/A/B/C level exams.
The schedule is as follows:
- Availability of online exam application forms at http://student.nielit.gov.in: 16/03/2015
- Online exam application form verification for institutes at http://onlineaccr.nielit.gov.in: 16/03/2015
- Last date of submission of online exam application forms with requisite fee for direct and institutes’ candidates: 30/04/2015
- Last date for forwarding the online exam application form by institutes after verification and payment: 11/05/2015
- Commencement of the theory exams for O/A/B/C levels: 11/07/2015
- Commencement of practical exams: 25/07/2015
- Declaration of O level results: 21/09/2015
- Declaration of /A/B/C level results: 28/09/2015
1. The exam application form should be submitted only through the online mode along with online payments of the related fees through net banking/debit card/credit card/RTGS-NEFT. You can avail the services of the common service centre (CSC) for filling up the online exam forms and/or payment of the exam fees. The locations of the CSCs is available at: www.csc.gov.in
2. You will need to pay a processing fee of Rs. 100/ - per exam application form, in addition to the requisite fees for the theory/practical module for which you have applied.
3. If you are appearing for the first time, you should be ready with an image of your recent passport size photo, signature and left thumb impression (LTI), before proceeding to fill up the online form. Each image should be limited to size 50KB and in .jpeg format only.
4. Before filling the online form, it is advisable to go through the instructions provided at www.nielit.gov.in/exam/pdf/GI_OEAF.pdf
5. If you have already created a login ID with NIELIT, you can use the same user ID and password to fill the OEAF.
6. The institutes authroized to conduct the courses under NIELIT have to verify the candidature of the students who have forwarded their exam application forms through them and pay the exam fees at http://onlineaccr.nielit.gov.in