IGRUA entrance test for 2015 CPL course
Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRUA) has announced the schedule for admission to its Commercial Pilot License (CPL) course. This training institute is well known for its training programs not just for pilot aspirants but also for Chief flying instructors and Pilot instructors in charge of flying clubs for whom refresher programs are conducted. Successful students can get pilot career opportunities in Indian airline carriers and international ones too. The campus has its own runway, airfield and ATC as well as the requisite aircraft.
The schedule is as follows:
1. Submit you online application by 30th April, 2015.
2. Download your Admit card for the written test on 7th May, 2015.
3. Appear for the online written test on 17th May, 2015.
4. Check the results of the written test at the official website on 25th May, 2015.
5. If shortlisted, you should appear for the interview, viva & aptitude test on 8th June, 2015.
6. You will get an intimation about the final selection on 19th June, 2015 via email or SMS.
About the course modules
There are 1 hour lecture sessions for Ground Training. These include sessions on air navigation, flight planning, aviation meteorology, engines, air regulations, cockpit resource management, simulator training, etc. You will also be shown films related to pilot training.
As for the actual flying training sessions, the requisite hours to receive CPL, Instrument Rating (IR) & Multi engine rating will be as per the requirements of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA).
For further information about the entrance test or CPL course, contact via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post a Comment