Pfizer IIT Delhi Innovation and IP Program grants for healthcare innovations round 2
The second round of the healthcare innovation grants has been announced under the Pfizer IIT Delhi Innovation and IP Program. Supported by Startup India, the program will fund, incubate and promote healthcare innovations made in India and for India. Apply by 15th November 2016.
Selection of proposals will be done by FITT and the TBIU Board at IIT Delhi.
1. You must be a citizen of India / a Startup incorporated in India
2. Areas covered
- Mobile Health
- Medical devices
- New Healthcare technologies
- Other related areas
What the program offers
- Resident incubation and unencumbered funds, with funding up to Rs.50 lacs per incubate and resident incubation for 2 years.
- Access to infrastructure and IP services
- Mentorship by IIT Delhi faculty
- Guidance from Pfizer’s global experts
- Access to VCs and industry linkages
- Exclusive ownership of the resulting patents
How to apply
Submit your proposal at: http://pidiip.fitt-iitd.in/
Entries close: 15th November 2016