SBI recruitment of Dean of Studies for State Bank Institute of Management Kolkata
Looking for job openings as the Dean of a management institute in West Bengal? State Bank of India has issued a recruitment notification for appointing an experienced candidate with administrative capabilities to the post of a Dean of Studies at its new institute, the State Bank Institute of Management. The appointment is on contractual basis for an initial period 3 years, with an annual interim renewal based on performance. Applications should be submitted latest by 20th April 2017.
Brief job profile
You will be responsible for setting up and managing the institute with respect to all administrative and operative aspects. You will take overall responsibility for the academic growth and development of the institute, bringing in the necessary expertise for working on curriculum and courses.
You will also need to create strategic marketing activities to project the State Bank Institute of Management in India and abroad as a reputed institute of learning and research in banking and finance.
Minimum is 40 Years and maximum is 65 years as on1st February 2017.
You should have an MBA from a top Indian/International B-School
You should have a Ph.D. from a top Indian University or a top Indian /International B-School
Note: MBA/Ph.D. in the discipline of Banking and Finance will be preferred.
You must have adequate experience in a leading industry/educational/research institute
- You should be an experienced administrator
- You should be able to maintain good faculty relationships
- You must have leadership skills and be able to lead research activities
- You must have excellent communication skills
- You must be comfortable with technology and be able to initiate training activities in keeping with modern digital technology
How to apply
1. Check the detailed recruitment notification at: https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1491045362469_DEAN_ADVERTISEMENT_ENGLISH.pdf
2. Download the application form: https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/1491045362469_DEAN_APPLICATION_FORM.pdf
3. Send the completed application duly signed, with photograph and photocopies of requisite documents (refer to recruitment notification for list of documents) to:
The General Manager, State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Last date of receipt of application: 20th April 2017