Vel Tech Technology Incubator (Vel Tech TBI) is one of six Centres of Excellence under the NIDHI (National Initiative for Development and Harnessing Innovations) scheme. It has called for applications from highly qualified candidates to take up the position of CEO.
Brief job profile
As CEO your main responsibilities will include:
- Building a team for Vel Tech TBI
- Creating a mentor network and investor’s network
- Promoting Vel Tech TBI on various forums to attract the best startups & help to build up the brand image
- Creating & maintaining relationships with all concerned Government bodies
- Identifying and selecting potential startups for the incubation program
- Guiding startups in the fields of strategy, business plan development, market analysis and company registrations
You must have at least 5 years of management experience in the promotion of innovation, commercialization or entrepreneurship, including 2 years of experience working with startups or applied research & development, including exposure to venture development / investment.
Compensation and perks: 24lakhs per annum.
How to apply
Apply within 15 days along with C.V. to:
Vel Tech Technology Incubator,
Veltech Dr.RR and Dr. SR University
400 Feet Outer Ring Road, Avadi,
Chennai – 600062
Email application with C.V. to: email@example.com
[Recruitment source: The Hindu, Mumbai edition, dt.11th June 2017, page 20]