Pallavi Model School Alwal recruitment of Teachers and Staff
1. Vice Principal/HM: Post graduate with M.Ed. having experience of CBSE/International School (M.Phil./Ph.D. will be an additional qualification).
2. PGT for all subjects for Classes XI and XII.
3. TGT for all subjects.
4. Teachers: Subject-specific teachers in all the subjects for Classes 3 to 5.
5. Primary Teachers: Home room teachers qualified to teach all subjects except languages for Classes 1 and 2.
Eligibility for the above teaching posts: Graduates with B.Ed. having minimum of one year experience. Note: CTET / TET-qualified preferred for TGTs and PRTs.
6. Pre – Primary Teachers: Home room teachers. Eligibility: Graduate and PPTC.
7. P.E.T: Swimming, Gymnastics, Athletics, Yoga, Skating, Football, Snooker, Chess, Carrom, Table Tennis, Archery, Basket Ball, Tennis, Kabaddi, Aerobics/Zumba. Eligibility: at least two years of experience with B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed.
8. Performing & Visual Arts: Dance (Classical / Western), Art & Craft, Music (Western/Classical – Vocal/Instrumental).
9. Health & Wellness: Qualified Psychologists, Life Skills, Special Educator.
10. Administration: Liaison, General Administration, Transport, Facilities, Admissions, Front office, HR & Other positions related to school.
11. Preschool In-charge/Center Head: At least one to two and half years of of experience in relevant role, with strong communication skills. Prior experience in preschool/admission counseling will be preferred.
Additional note: The educational qualifications and age should be as per CBSE norms for teachers. CTET and experienced teachers with a convent back ground will be given preference.
How to apply
Send your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School address: Alwal City, Near Father Baliah Nagar, Secunderabad, Telangana-500010.