What students should take to NEET UG-2020 exam center - Government Guidelines
The National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) for Undergraduate students is scheduled for 13th September 2020 (Sunday). National Testing Agency (NTA), an autonomous organization under the Dept. of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, is conducting the exam. NTA has provided guidelines for the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) as issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India for the conduct of the exam and for students appearing for the exam to contain the spread of COVID-19.
There will be a staggered entry time for candidates and this time has been mentioned on the Admit Card. The staggered exit time will be decided by the exam Centre officials. Parents and students must strictly follow these timings.
Instructions for Exam Center Staff, Students and Parents
1. Maintain a physical distance of minimum 6 feet as far as possible.
2. Everyone must wear a face mask/face cover.
3. Cover your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing, ideally doing so in your bent elbow. If tissues are used, dispose them off properly and do not share with others.
4. Spitting is strictly prohibited.
5. Wash hands with soap and water/use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, wherever feasible.
What students can take inside the exam room
1. Admit Card with the self-declaration/undertaking (this is available on the Admit Card) regarding recent health status, if any.
2. Valid Government ID proof.
3. A personal transparent water bottle.
4. One additional passport size photo (this should be the same as on the application form) to put on the attendance sheet at the center.
5. A personal hand sanitizer (50ml.)
6. Mask and gloves.
7. PwD Certificate, Scribe and scribe-related documents, if applicable.
Address for communication:
Block C-20, 1A/8, Sector-62,
IITK Outreach Centre,
Gautam Buddh Nagar,