Antara Foundation Fellowship in Communications December 2020
The Antara Foundation (TAF), a non-profit organization that was established by Ashok Alexander, former director at McKinsey & Company and India country director of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), wishes to recruit a Fellow for communication-related work that will provide essential data in the form of various mediums. It is necessary to be willing to commit for at least six months to the assigned role and there may be an opportunity to take up full-time employment with TAF. A good stipend will be given to appointed Fellows.
The selected Fellow will be based in a District where TAF’s field program is operational in the State of Chhattisgarh or in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
The appointee will be responsible for developing material to showcase and highlight the organization’s efforts and will be a key representative of TAF on the field. The work will include collecting and collating testimonials, images, anecdotes, etc putting the data in the form of a slide or film or write-up, preparing case studies, creating blogs and videos to broadcast stories from the field and other assigned essential related activities.
1. Educational Qualification: Graduate.
2. Experience: Zero to three years of experience.
3. Preference will be given to those having a background in creative arts such as writing, photography, videography and other relevant domains.
4. Strong analytical and presentation skills.
5. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
6. Should be able to work independently and in a team.
How to apply
Interested individuals should upload their C.V. and a Cover Letter at bit.ly/2Wcg324. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by TAF.
More details at - https://antarafoundation.org/the-fellowship