KLE College of Law Navi Mumbai UG LLB course admissions against CAP vacancies for 2020-21
Missed out on applying for a seat for the LLB course at KLE College of Law, Kalamboli? The college management has released an admission notification to the first year of the LLB course against CAP vacancies for the academic year 2020-21.
The notification is for admission to the first year of the Undergraduate LL.B. Degree course, which is a full-time course of three years' duration, under the Institutional Level Round against CAP vacancies for 2020-21.
- Total sanctioned seats: 60
- Seats filled through the first and second rounds of CAP: 18
- Total vacant seats: 42
Candidates who are eligible as per the criteria laid down by Maharashtra State CET Cell for admission are eligible to apply. The minimum educational qualification criteria is to have passed the Class 12 exam with min. 45% (min. 40% for reserved category candidates).
- Eligible candidates should fill their college option form online for the Institutional level round from 27th March 2021 to 30th March 2021.
- The Merit List will be displayed online by the institute for ACAP Seats on 1st April 2021.
- The selected candidates must complete all formalities of the admission process from 5th April to 8th April 2021.
For further details contact the College Office on 9136573492/9096506062.
Campus address: KLE Society’s Law College - 4th floor, Plot No. 29, Sector 1, Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai - 410218, Maharashtra.