International Innovation Corps Project Associate Fellowship for India program 2021-22
Are you passionate about creating a social impact? There is a wonderful opportunity to be part of the India Program of the International Innovation Corps (IIC), which is a fellowship program that is part of the University of Chicago Trust and the Harris School of Public Policy at the University of Chicago. Applications for the 2021-22 program are now open to those keen on working on social and development problems being tackled by the Indian government, and have the ability to conduct research and data analysis, both of a qualitative and quantitative nature.
About the Fellowship
Those selected for the IIC Project Associate Fellowship will be involved with projects that are aimed at creating a major and transformative initiative that is lead the government, reputed not-for-profit organizations and Foundations. A core management team leads the project, with a Project Lead providing mentorship to the Project Associate.
1. Academic Qualification: A Bachelor's Degree is a must.
2. Experience: At least two to five years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Management Strategy
- Development consulting
- Public service with a government or quasi-government body as a project manager, young professional, or fellow or Project management.
Experience in multi-stakeholder management and Data science or advanced data analytics with private/public organizations will be advantageous (refer to the official notification for more details)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills,
- Strong program design and program management skills
Last date to submit applications: 31st 2021.
Interviews will be held in the last week of May and June 2021.
The final decision will be made in the second-third week of July 2021 for training in the second week of August.
Project work begins on the ground in September 2021.
For complete details refer: http://www.iic.uchicago.edu/become-a-project-associate#eligibility.
Post a Comment