Free online UPSC Coaching with monthly stipend for SC and OBC Students October 2021
Jan Kalyan Shiksha Samittee, New Delhi is offering free Coaching for SC/OBC Students for preparing for the UPSC Civil Services Exam. The Govt. approved coaching for the year 2021-22 is sponsored by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India.
About the coaching programThe Govt. approved coaching for the year 2021-22 is entirely free and will begin next month, on 18th October. Up to 85 students will be admitted. The medium of instruction is English only.
Monthly stipend: Rs.6000/- for 0utstation students, Rs.3000/- for local students, and Rs. 2500/- for Disabled students.
1. Educational Qualification: Minimum Graduation from a recognized university.
- The income declaration of the self-employed parents/guardian should be in the form of a certificate issued by the Revenue Officer who is not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- The income certificate of employed parents/guardians should be obtained from their employer. Thereafter, the employed parents/guardians should also obtain a consolidated certificate from the Revenue Officer for any other additional source of income, or give a self-declaration if they have no other income other than from employment.
Download the application form from the official website- https://www.samkalpiascoaching.com
It is also required to bring an affidavit on Rs.10/- Stamp paper duly notarised by Oath commissioner or Notary, stating that the candidate has not taken benefit more than twice under the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India for free coaching scheme for SC and OBC candidates for the UPSC Civil Service exam (the format of the affidavit is available at the official website).
Along with the form, you are required to send two sets of self-attested photocopies for verification to the address mentioned below, or upload the form and the self-attested photocopies for verification to email- firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 4th October 2021.
The list of documents that will be verified by the office are-
- Aadhaar Card - Misplaced the Aadhaar? Learn how to get a duplicate one
- Address Proof
- SC/ OBC Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Educational Certificate
- Annual Family Income Certificate
- Bank Account details of with IFSC code of the applicant
- Two latest passport size photos
- Affidavit as mentioned above
- Last date to send required documents: 4th October 2021 (the date has been extended).
- Batch starting date: 18th October 2021:
Jan Kalyan Shiksha Samittee
Samkalp Bhawan, Plot no 15, Sector-IV, RK Puram Institutional Area,
(the nearest Metro station is Munirka, Gate no. 2 of Magenta Line)
Ph: 011- 26196651/Mob: 8800674234, 9811279643, 9716017787.
Post a Comment