College of Engineering Pune MBA, MTech, MPlanning Institute Level Spot Round Admissions
The College of Engineering Pune (COEP), Maharashtra has released an admission notification for Institute Level Spot Round Admissions for the first year of three of its programs, namely, MBA, M.Tech., and M.Planning for the academic session 2021-22. Admissions are also open for CIWGC/OCI/PIO/FN/NRI category students.
You should have already registered (CAP and Non-CAP both) and confirmed your application on the CET Cell portal and it has been verified by the respective FC for ME/MTech and MBA admissions for the academic year 2021-22.
About the Spot Round Admission
Admissions are open to the first year of PG courses through Direct Counseling (Spot) Round against vacant seats of COEP available after CAP-II round of the CET Cell of Maharashtra for admission for the academic year 2021-22. These admissions are strictly on the basis of merit, amongst those students who report in person for admission to the college against the seats available in various branches.
It is mandatory to bring all the required original documents at the time of document verification during the counseling round. Once the verification is done and you have paid the admission processing fee, you will be allotted a seat based on the vacancy status.
Admission Processing Fee
1. For Open category candidates: Rs.1000/-.
2. For Reserved category candidates: Rs. 800/-.
3. For Physically Challenged candidates: Rs. 800/-.
Important note- Refer to the instructions for the online mode of payment. This admission processing fee is non-refundable.
Schedule of Spot Round Admission
1. For Maharashtra State, All India including J&K and Ladakh migrant, NRI/ OCI/ PIO/ CIWGC/ FN candidates): The online registration and uploading of required documents should be done from 22nd December 2021 to 23rd December 2021, up to 11.59 p.m.
2. Display of the Provisional Merit list for all candidates: On 24th December 2021 at 11.30 a.m.
3. Reporting (in person) to the College with all required documents (Original as well as two sets of photocopies): 24th December 2021 at 10 a.m.
4. Confirmation of spot admission to allotted seats as per the inter-se-merit by paying the full college fee and submitting the required documents at the college: 24th December 2021, 11.30 a.m. onwards.
Venue of Spot Round Admissions: Mini Auditorium, Academic Complex Building, College of Engineering Pune, Shivajinagar, Pune - 411005, Maharashtra
Reporting Time: 10 a.m.
For complete information visit: https://www.coep.org.in/admissions/graduateprogram