Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai AICTE Doctoral Fellowship Scheme 2022
Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai is a UGC-recognized institute with University status. It has been conferred with Elite Status and Centre of Excellence by the State Govt. of Maharashtra. In addition to training and educational programs, ICT encourages entrepreneurship and provides excellent R&D facilities. ICT invites applications for the AICTE Doctoral Fellowship (ADF) Scheme in various subjects at ICT-Mumbai for the academic year 2022-23. There are 11 positions available.
About the Fellowship Scheme
The Fellowship Scheme is for the duration of three years, and selected candidates will each receive Rs. 31,000/- per month for the first two years followed by Rs. 35,000/- pm for the third year. HRA will also be offered as per the norms of the Govt. of India. Note that if you are already enrolled in a Ph.D. program at ICT Mumbai/technical institute/university, then you are not eligible for this Fellowship Scheme. Only those who are enrolled for the ADF Scheme from 2022-2023 are eligible to draw fellowship from AICTE after fulfilling the required eligibility requirements.
The subjects for which the Fellowship is available are-
- Bioprocess Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Dyestuff Technology
- Fibres and Textile Processing Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Food Engineering and Technology
- Green Technology Oils
- Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology
- Perfumery and Flavour Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology/Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology
- Polymer Engineering and Technology
- Surface Coating Technology
- Plastic Engineering
The broad thrust areas for research (not limited to these, though) are Block Chain, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Smart Cities, Green Technologies, Nuclear Engineering, 3D Printing, Quantum Computing, Social and Organizational Psychology, Robotics, etc.
1. Age criterion: You should be less than 30 years of age as of the date of admission in the respective Technical University. However, age relaxation of five years will be given for SC/ST candidates. women and physically challenged candidates in succession.
2. Educational Qualifications: You should have got at least 70% in the Graduate and Postgraduate qualifying exams. This is for General/OBC candidates, and 65% for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates.
3. GATE score/NET: You should also have qualified GATE/NET during the last five years.
You must submit the application for the Fellowship Scheme only in online mode at the official website of ICT, Mumbai - https://www.ictmumbai.edu.in/
The last date for submitting the online application is 31st August 2022. Selected candidates will be interviewed, with the date of the interview displayed on the website.
Institute of Chemical Technology
Nathalal Parekh Marg, Matunga,
Mumbai - 400019,
IndiaPh: 022-3361-1111/2222, Fax: 022-3361-1020
Post a Comment