Newcastle Law School Scholarship
Newcastle Law School invites applications from international students for the Sir Mark Wallter Postgraduate Law Scholarships. The scholarships are for those students who wish to pursue an LLM program.The LLM is for 3 courses at Newcastle University
- International business
- Environmental regulation and sustainable development
- International legal
- Scholarship is of a minimum of £2,500 to full tuition fee waiver.
- The tuition fee for full-time courses is £11,500 and £7,750 for part-time courses.
Who are eligible
The following are eligible to apply:
- You should be a recent graduate
- You should be an undergraduate completing your course before September 2013
- You should be currently completing professional legal qualifications
- You should be a non-law graduate in a discipline related to the program
- You should be an international and home/EU student
- You must have an excellent academic record
- You must have an equivalent to a UL 2:1 (Honours) degree
- If your first language is not English & you have not undertaken any program of study in which English is the medium of instruction, you will need to show adequate language proficiency. The requirement for Newcastle Law School is IELTS=6.5, with minimum 6.5 in writing.
Last date for submission of application: February 28th, 2013
Application to be made here: www.ncl.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/
Contact for more details: Gemma Hayton. Email: email@example.com