AIMA MAT-February 2014 entrance test
The All India Management Association (AIMA) invites applications from students to register for the Management Aptitude Test to be conducted in February 2014(MAT-2014). MAT-2014 is the entrance test for MBA, PGDM and allied programs of business schools in India. Candidates can take the MAT either as a paper-based test or as a computer-based test. This aptitude test can get you into the best of the best business schools in India. Later, you can even opt for the AMCAT employability test.
You must be a graduate in any discipline. Final year students of any graduate course can also apply for MAT-2014.
- Last date of sale of MAT application form: 18/01/2014
- Last date for online registration for MAT-2014: 18/01/2014
- Last date for submission of filled-in form at AIMA, New Delhi: 20/01/2014
- Last date for submission of online registration print-out at AIMA, New Delh: 20/01/2014
- Paper-based MAT: 02/0/2/2014
- Computer-based MAT: 08/02/2014
How to Apply
- You must register online at http://apps.aima.in/matfeb14 with your credit card or debit card (ATM card) payment of Rs.1,200/-. You should check out the details of the registration procedure at the website.
- You can obtain a crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1,200/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Then register online at the website http://apps.aima.in/matfeb14 with the details of the DD.
- You can get the form with MAT bulletin/CD against the cash payment of Rs.1,200/- from listed nodal centres of AIMA
AIMA Nodal Centres for sale of MAT form
- Delhi Institute of Management & Services, New Delhi. Ph: 23315018
- Insitute of Business Management & Research, Bengaluru. Ph: 22484302/41103455
- Institute of Professional Education and Research, Bhubaneswar. Ph: 6573727
- Annex College of Management Studies, Kolkata. Ph: 40041129/30
- Badruka Institute of Management Studies, Hyderabad.Ph: 24740739
Contact Information of AIMA
All India Management Association
14 Institutional Area,
New Delhi – 110003