CRISIL Certified Analyst Program admissions 2014-2016
Do you wish to apply for a job as an analyst at CRISIL? CRISIL invites applications from graduates for admission to its work-cum-study program for those who wish to become employees of CRISIL. The program will equip you with exceptional financial and business skills. On completion of the program you will get an enhanced salary. The last date to apply for the 2014-2016 batch is March 8th, 2014.
CRISIL is the leading ratings agency in India. It offers a wide variety of services related to analytics, including risk and policy advisory services. CRISIL also provides high quality research to major banks and corporations around the globe.
The CRISIL Certified Analyst Program (CCAP) is an intensive work-cum-study program in Mumbai which gives an opportunity to be an employee of CRISIL. The program features include:
- Live work assignments with CRISIL businesses
- Interactive workshops
- Academic lessons
- Finance lessons on Friday and Saturday
- Teaching and training imparted by CRISIL professionals, industry experts and highly qualified Professors
- You will earn a salary during the program + an increased salary of minimum Rs.6lakh p.a. (plus performance based variable pay) after completion of the program.
- Application fee: Rs.1500/-
- You must have a Bachelor's Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in graduation.
- Final year students can also apply
- Age limit: You should be born on or after January 1st, 1989
Last date for applying: March 8th, 2014
How to Apply
Submit your application online at www.crisil.com/ccap
Central Avenue Road,
Hiranandani Business Park, Powai,
Mumbai - 400 076
Ph: 022-3342-3000 / +91 976 9797 440