2015 NEST application for M.Sc. admissions to NISER, UM-DAE CBS
The date of the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) 2015 has been announced. It will be conducted in approximately fifty cities and towns across India on May 30th, 2015. Those who wish to appear for NEST 2015 can apply online or offline. Successful candidates can then gain admission to NISER, Bhubaneshwar and UM-DAE CBS, Mumbai.
The National Entrance Screening Test is a mandatory test for admission to the 5-year integrated M.Sc. program in basic sciences, namely Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics & Physics, at the National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and at University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Center for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS), Mumbai. Both these are autonomous institutes under the Dept. of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
Those who gain admission to NISER and UM-DAE CBS are eligible to apply for the INSPIRE scholarship which is instituted by the Dept. of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The scholarship is of Rs.60,000 per year and additionally up to Rs.20,000 per year for summer / winter internship.
NEST 2015 exam fee
- For male General and OBC candidates: Rs.700 online fee / Rs.750 offline fee
- For male SC and ST category candidates: Rs.350 online fee / Rs.400 offline fee
- For female candidates (all categories): Rs.350 online fee / Rs.400 offline fee
- For persons with Physical Disability: Rs.350 online fee / Rs.400 offline fee
- Online application closes on: March 7, 2015
- Request for offline application along with DD closes on: February 19, 2015
- NEST 2015 exam date: May 30, 2015 (Saturday), Time: 9.30a.m. to 1p.m.
You have to apply online at www.nestexam.in
Get offline application materials by post by sending a request letter with complete postal address and a Demand Draft of the required amount (details of fee given above) to:
The Chief Coordinator, NEST 2015,
National Institute of Science Education and Research,
PO Sainik School, Bhubaneswar,
Odisha – 751 005
For any information/queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Demand Draft should be made in favour of NISER-NEST and payable at Bhubaneswar.
Post a Comment