Tata Memorial Centre PG Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology
The Tata Memorial Centre, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai is conductiong a Post Graduate Diploma in Fusion Imaging Technology. The course is recognized by the Homi Bhabha National Institute (Deemed University). Last date to apply is 15th April, 2015.
Course date: The course will begin on 15th June, 2015.
- You must be a B.Sc. graduate with minimum 50% marks (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Radiography, Imaging Technology and equivalent courses).
- You must be between 20 to 25 years of age (relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST applicants and 3 years for OBC applicants).
- Accreditation: The course is accredited by the Atomic Enery Regulation Board (AERB), Mumbai.
- Duration: 1 year, followed by mandatory 1 year internship at Department of Nuclear Medicine, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Course stipend: A stipend of Rs.9000/- per month will be paid to selected non-sponsored candidates. Such candidates will need to sign a bond to serve the hospital for 1 year after the training. College tuition fee of Rs.15,000/- will be charged per year.
- For sponsored candidates from hospitals/cancer centres, no stipend will be given. Training fee of Rs.15,000/- will be charged per year.
- Selection Process: Written test and interview.
Important Note: During the training period, you cannot apply for any other course or exam or interview outside or if applied for prior to application, then you should inform this institution about it.
How to apply
1. Fill in the online application form at http://tmc.gov.in/ and take a prinout of the completed form.
2. Send your application form along with recent passport size photography and attested copies of qualifications and age, as also Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rs.75/- for SC/ST applicants; no DD for female applicants) in favour of Tata Memorial Centre, Parel, Mumbai on or before 15th April, 2015 to:
The Office of the Director (Academics)
13th floor, Homi Bhabha Block,
Tata Memorial Hospital,
Parel, Mumbai - 400012
- Last date for submission of application form: 15/04/2015
- Date of CET/Viva: 06/05/2015
- Result date: 08/05/2015
- Course commences on: 15/06/2015