2015 Staffordshire University UK MBA Finance admissions with scholarships
Staffordshire University, UK has announced the admissions notification for its Master’s course in Business Administration (MBA) in finance. Applications should be submitted by 31st July, 2015 with the course beginning in September.
Course duration: One year full-time course OR Two years with the option of placement.
The total fee for the course is £13,000.
Institute scholarships are available, up to £2,000 on the basis of merit for all applicants.
1. You should have at least 2:2 UK Hons degree or equivalent in any discipline.
2. You must provide evidence of satisfactory English language skills for candidates where English is not your first language, such as:
- Overall score of 6.0 or above for IELTS (this must include a minimum score of 5.5 for the speaking, writing and listening modules);
- Overall score of 87 or above for TOEFL; or
- Overall score of 51 or above for Pearsons
For further queries on this course:
U001, Trent Building
Contact information of Staffordshire University
Staffordshire ST4 2DE
Ph: +44 (0)1782 294000
Post a Comment