DTE, Government of Maharashtra invites eligible students to register for admissions to the first year and Direct second Year of full time professional Post Graduate technical courses in the State’s unaided private professional education institutes. The courses are for M.E. and M. Tech. programs in Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Management and Computer Applications.
Last date to register online: 18th July 2017
Last date for receipt of printout of online application: 24th July 2017
A. For students from Maharashtra and other States
- You should be an Indian National
- You should have passed the Bachelor Degree exam in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or a Central or a State Government approved institution or equivalent, with minimum 50% marks (minimum 45% marks in case of those apply from Backward class categories and PWD Maharashtra candidates.)
- Those who have appeared in the Bachelor degree exam or equivalent exam in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology in 2017 will need to produce the passing certificate by 24th, August 2017
- You should have obtained a score in Graduates Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) conducted by Indian Institute of Technology; Or
- If you are a sponsored candidate, you must have minimum of two years of full time work experience (as on on 21st th July 2017) in a registered firm/ company/ industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.
B. NRI / OCI/ PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries (CIWGC), Foreign National (FN) Eligibility:
- You should have passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or a Central or a State Government approved institute or equivalent, with at least 50% marks
- You should have passed Bachelor Degree in the relevant course of Engineering and Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria for admission to a Post Graduate Degree course of the concerned University for which admission is being sought;
Note: Those who have appeared GATE 2017 and have marks below qualifying marks should apply on the basis of Marks obtained out of 100. Candidates appeared GATE 2016 and have marks above qualifying marks are eligible for admission through CAP.
How to apply
You are advised to keep the necessary documents ready and scan all the documents for the online registration process.
1. ou must fill up the Application form and Registration Charges (this being paid online by Credit Card/ Debit Card, Internet Banking Mobile Wallets), this registration fee being non-refundable. The registration fee is:
- General Category Candidates including minorities, Outside Maharashtra State candidates and Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC): Rs.1000/-
- Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State: Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability: Rs. 800/-
- NRI/OCI/PIO, Foreign National (FN): Rs. 5000/-
2.The Candidate should send the print of online filled application form & required documents by hand/speed post/courier for verification & confirmation to “The Director, College of Engineering, Wellesley Road, Shivajinagar, Pune -411005”
- You can avail the facilities for filling the online application form and scanning of documents free of cost at a Facilitation Centre (FC), which will be open on all days including holidays and Sundays (Except 15th Aug 2017) for submission & confirmation of application form during the schedule. The List of the institutes identified as Facilitation Centers (FC) and Admission reporting Centers (ARC) is available on the website.
- The Information Brochure will be available on website.
- You will be required to produce the documents in original documents for verification and Confirmation of Application Form at FC.
- Once you confirm your Option form online through your Login for the respective admission rounds, you will not be allowed to change/cancel the option/preference submitted.
- The Seat Acceptance fee must be paid online or by Demand Draft in favour of 'Commissioner, State CET Cell, Maharashtra State, Mumbai' payable “at Par” or “at Mumbai’.
Check the official website from time to time for revisions in the schedule, if any, at: https://me2017.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- Online registration of application for admission: 11/07/2017 to 18/07/2017
- Documents verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form for Admission in person at FC: 11/07/2017 to 18/07/2017 Up to 5.00 pm.
- Application Form for Admission to Non CAP Seats shall be continued at FCs: 14th July 2017 to 24th August 2017 up to 5p.m.
- Display of the provisional merit list on website: 19/07/2017 Up to 5p.m.
- Submission of grievance, if any, at FC: 20/07/2017 to 21/07/2017 Up to 5pm. [During this period candidate can submit deficient documents (if any) for verification at FC]
- Send the print of online filled application form & required documents by hand/speed post/courier for verification & confirmation to “The Director, College of Engineering, Wellesley Road, Shivajinagar, Pune -411005”: 11/07/2017 to 24/07/2017
Contact informationFor further queries & information, you can contact:
The Office of the Joint Director of Technical Education,
Contact on helpline numbers: 022-22652261/62/30233420/438/445