UP NEET UG 2018 Second Round of Online Counseling Schedule
The Office of the Director General, Medical Education & Training, Uttar Pradesh has announced the Schedule for UP NEET UG-2018 Second Round of online counseling for Government/Private Medical/Dental Colleges/Institutions/University Courses (MBBS/BDS).
- Date of online registration: 13th July 2018, 11a.m. to 15th July 2018.
- Date of declaration of online merit list: 16th July 2018.
- Date of documents verification of academic certificates/caste/other documents and submission of security money: 17th July 2018 to 21st July 2018, 9a.m. to 5p.m.
- Date of Choice Filling: 24th July 2018, 11a.m. to 25th July 2018.
- Declaration of Seat Allotment: 26th July to 27th July 2018.
- Date for downloading of allotment letters: 27th July to 2nd August 2018.
- Date for Joining: 26th July to 3rd August 2018, 9a.m. to 5p.m.
1. Those registered in the first round do not need to re-register.
2. Registered candidates of the first round of counseling who were unable to deposit their registration fees can participate in the counseling process after depositing the fees now.
3. All candidates must get their original documents verified at the Nodal Center except those already admitted through the first round.
4. Those who are allotted/upgraded through the second round must report to the Nodal Center.
5. All candidates must submit their original documents at the time of admission.
6. Choice locking is mandatory after filling in the choice. If not locked, then the candidate will not be considered for the allotment process.
For further details refer: to https://upneet.gov.in/ and http://updgme.in/
Post a Comment