Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management Direct Admissions open against vacant seats 2020 session
Missed out on applying for an MBA or BBA course at IITTM? The Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) has issued a notification for applying for direct admissions for the academic session 2020 against vacant seats for both, the MBA and BBA course. Scholarships are available for eligible candidates of SC, ST and OBC categories.
MBA Tourism and Travel Management Course Eligibility criteria
1. Age criteria: not be more than 27 years of age as on July 1, 2020 (Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC/ST candidates).
2. Educational Qualification: Bachelor degree from a recognized Indian or foreign university (as per the AIU foreign equivalence list) having secured a minimum of 50% aggregate in case of General and OBC categories and 45% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are eligible to apply.
2. Management Entrance Test: You should have appeared in any of these management entrance tests - MAT (Management Aptitude Test) or CAT (Common Admission Test) or CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) or XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) or GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) or ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) and also submit a valid score card of dates between June 1, 2019 to May 31, 2020.
Alternatively, you should appear for the written test “IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT)” to be conducted by IGNTU & IITTM. Admission Test (AT), the date of which has been postponed and the notification of which will be updated later at the official website.
BBA Tourism and Travel Course Eligibility criteria
1. Age criteria: not be more than 22 Years as on 1st July, 2020 for UR / OBC. (Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC / ST candidates).
2. Educational Qualification: passed 10 + 2 examinations in any subject from a recognized University / Board with a minimum of 50% marks for UR / OBC (45% for SC / ST / PWD) are eligible to apply for BBA (Tourism & Travel) program.
3. Admission Test: You must also appear in the in written test “IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT)” to be conducted by IGNTU & IITTM, the date of which will be announced later at the official website.
Last date for registration: 31st October 2020.
Apply online at https://iittm.ac.in/
For more information, send an email email@example.com or contact IITTM Gwalior Ph. 09425407607/9752042246.
Post a Comment