UP UG NEET-2020 second round of online counselling schedule
The Office of the Director General, Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh, has announced the UP UG NEET-2020 schedule of the second round of online counselling for Government/Private Medical/Dental Colleges, Institutions, and Universities for MBBS and B.D.S. courses.
- Online registration begins: 24th November 2020 from 11 a.m.
- Online registration ends: 26th November 2020.
- Date of declaration of online merit list: 27th November 2020.
- Date of document verification of academic certificates/caste/other documents and submission of security money: 2nd December 2020 to 5th December 2020.
- Date of online choice-filling: 12th December 2020, 11 a.m. onwards to 14th December 2020.
- Declaration of result of seat allotment: 16th December 2020.
- Dates for downloading allotment letters and admission: 17th December 2020 to 21st December 2020.
Students must register at the official website https://upneet.gov.in/. There is an online registration fee of Rs.2000/- that can be paid through Net Banking or with a debit card or a credit card. However, those who registered in the first round of counselling do not need to register again for the second round of counselling. Those who were unable to register for the first round or were unable to pay the fee in the first round or did not submit requisite documents in the first round, and those who were allotted seats in the first round but did not take admission, can do so now and participate in the second round of counselling.
Refer to the official notification for further information: http://updgme.in/docs/10142280.pdf.
For further updates students should regularly visit https://upneet.gov.in/ and http://updgme.in/.