ICSI Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test July 2021 online registrations
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has issued the notification for online registrations for the Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) scheduled for July 2021.
The minimum eligibility criteria for Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) is passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) exam or equivalent, or any higher qualification. Those who are appearing in the 10+2 exam this year are also eligible to apply.
How to apply
You have to register for CSEET at Registration at- https://smash.icsi.edu/Scripts/CSEET/Instructions_CSEET.aspx
Documents to be uploaded-
- Photograph – this should be between 20kb to 50kb in jpg or jpeg or png or gif or bmp or pdf format only.
- Signature – this should be between 10kb to 20kb in jpg or jpeg or png or gif or bmp or pdf format only.
- Category Certificate (for availing Fee Concession) - file size is 2 MB in jpg or jpeg or png or gif or bmp or pdf format only.
Pay the online application fee and on successful payment, you will be registered for CSEET. You will accordingly get the intimation of successful registration through email/SMS on registered email id/mobile number. You can then appear for the CSEET as per the schedule sent through email/SMS.
- Last date for online registrations: 15th June 2021.
- CSEET date: 10th July 2021.
Paper -1: Business Communication
Paper -2: Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning
Paper -3: Economic and Business Environment
Paper -4: Current Affairs and Viva Voce
Useful resources for CSEET
Mock test- https://www.icsi.edu/student/cseet/cseet_mock_test/
Reference reading material - https://www.icsi.edu/student/cseet/reference-reading-material/
For any help with the online registration process of if you require clarifications, the contact Helpline Number is 0120 – 4522000.