MSME Chennai Financial Planning and Wealth Management online course May-June 2021
MSME Technology Development Centre (MSME - DI) Chennai is a branch unit of the Office of Development Commissioner (MSME), Ministry of MSME, Government of India. It not only offers techno-managerial services, but also conducts workshops and training programs in finance, management, law, etc. MSME-DI Chennai has scheduled an online training Government-certified program Financial Planning and Wealth Management on weekends only.
About the course
The Financial Planning and Wealth Management online course is a Government-certified professional course that will be taught by Mr. Abubakr Siddique, SEBI-registered Investment Advisor, and Certified Financial Planner. On successful completion of the course, you will receive a Govt. of India Certificate.
Duration: Two weekends.
Days: Saturday and Sunday.
Dates: 29th and 30th May, and 5th and 6th June 2021.
You will learn various aspects of Financial Planning (FP) including-
- Importance, right approach, identifying goals, setting and planning
- How to use Goal Sheets and FP Calculator
- Understanding current Net Worth
- How to use Assets and Liabilities Sheet
- How to create a Cash Flow statement and forecasting your financial position
- Debt Analysis and Management Credit Score
- Understand and create Investment Policy Statements
- Risk profile and risk management
- How to create an investment management portfolio and monitor it
- Applying for the right insurance and optimum coverage
- Tax planning and implications
- Retirement planning
- Basics of Estate planning
Course fee: Rs.4,720/- (including GST).
For registration, more details and queries Ph: 7305168118/7305258658/9159587689.
Address: MSME Technology Development Centre, CFTI, 65/1, G.S.T. Road, Guindy, Chennai-600032.