Joint Admission Counselling Delhi B.Tech., B.Arch. courses online applications open 2021
The Chairman, Joint Admission Counseling (JAC) Delhi has released the admission notification for admission to the engineering and architecture undergraduate courses in reputed Delhi Government-funded universities. Admission to the B.Tech. course (6212 seats) and to the B.Arch. course will be done through registration for JAC Delhi-2021.
The five universities that are participating in JAC this year are-
- Delhi Technological University (DTU)
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW)
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology
- Delhi (IIITD)
- Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT)
- Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University(DSEU)
Admission to the above universities will be on the basis of the rank obtained in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main). However, for the B.Arch. at IGDTUW, there will be separate counseling by the university.
The qualifying exam for admission to all the programs is any one of the following-
1. 10+2 of the Senior School Certificate Exam
2. 10+2 of the Indian School Certificate Exam Board
3. Any other exam considered to be equivalent to the CBSE exam
Additional requirement: You must qualify through JEE (Main) for admission.
Online application procedure for JAC Delhi 2021
You must register online at the official JAC Delhi portal- https://jacdelhi.nic.in/
You must pay the registration fee (this is non-refundable) online either with a credit card or through NET Banking. The fee is Rs.1500/- for B.Tech. programs and Rs.750/- for the B.Arch. program
- Online registration and choice filling begins on 24th September 2021, 10 a.m. onward.
- The last date for online registration and registration fee payment is 24th October 2021, up to 11.59 p.m.
Help Desk: For B.Tech. programs – email@example.com / For B.Arch. programs – firstname.lastname@example.org