St. Thomas School and Holy Rose English School Titwala teaching and staff vacancies
KSP Shikshan Sanstha has advertised for teaching and staff vacancies at two of its schools in Titwala, District Thane, Maharashtra, namely, the St. Thomas School and the Holy Rose English School. The former is a CBSE-affiliated higher secondary school, and the latter is a secondary school affiliated with the Maharashtra State Board. Interested candidates can apply right away via email.
1. TGT: English, Social Studies, Maths, Science, CS, Art, Physical Education.
Qualification: B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. and B.Ed.; B.E., BCS, B.P.Ed., BFA as applicable.
2. PGT: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Commerce-Economics, Accounts, Psychology.
Qualification: M.A./M.Com./M.Sc. and B.Ed./M.Ed.; M.E./M.Tech. as applicable.
1. Office staff: Front Office staff with Media and social networking skills and having relevant experience.
2. Accountant: The candidate should have the relevant training and experience.
Eligible candidates must send their application, resume, and self-attested copies of educational certificates at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
1. St. Thomas School
Titwala Phalegaon Road,
Runde - Titwala,
2. Holy Rose English School,
Behind DG1, Near Gajanan Maharaj Mandir,